Friday, January 3, 2014

Paper Smooches - Get Outta Town

Hello!

I'm ready for everyone here to have bedtime but me! :) Still so many things I wanted to squeeze in today from my to-do list. Sometimes I have a hard time letting the day go because I just want to do one more thing and, honestly, sometimes I have no problem at all with crashing in bed with my Bible, a book, or my phone! Tonight - I'm not wanting to give it up yet.

This week's challenge over at Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge is "anything goes".


This gave me a chance to "play" with my new set, "Get Outta Town" from PaperSmoochesStamps.com


I had this great patterned paper from a Crate Paper 6x6 pad, Story Teller. I trimmed the map piece for a background panel and stamped the sentiment on a blue patterned piece. The suitcases were stamped on a light patterned ivory piece and I colored the accents with markers. After trimming them, I added them using foam tape. My only embellishments are a few enamel dots. (That's hard for me -- I have to stick something else on there!)

Thanks so much for stopping by! Hope everyone is staying warm and cozy!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mandy, this is fantastic! Love the patterned paper and the suitcases in ivory are so classy! Thanks so much for playing along with this week's SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts