Monday, January 27, 2014

Freshly Made Sketches #120

Good morning!

It's Monday and I'm buzzing with energy (mostly thanks to McDonald's and their scrumptious Caramel Mocha), but also because I had a fabulous weekend away from home with my sister. I got to spend time with my sweet sister-in-law and my sister's friend. It couldn't have been more fun. I'm so grateful I got a little "boost" amidst the gloomy winter doldrums that seem to sneak up and grab us all from time to time. The break did me good!

I spent some time in my crafty space yesterday afternoon and chill-axed, while The Piglets and Big Daddy enjoyed the brief warm snap. (The wind and quick weather change wreaked havoc on my headaches and banished me to the indoors, so I had to make the best of it!)

Here is the sketch this week over at Freshly Made -- I always like them but am not always the best at designing based on a sketch. I'm not sure why - but I have trouble with them.
 


Here is my card -- using a new (to me) 6x6 Crate Paper pad. I believe it's called DIY Shop.
 
 
I used my CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the butterfly and pinked edge circle. I stitched them together before adding the button and twine. The sentiment is from my CTMH set "Sincere Expression".
 
 
That's pretty much it for this one! :)  Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. What a lovely card! I think you did a beautiful job with the sketch! I love the simplicity and the patterns are perfect together! Love it!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts