Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Seize the Birthday Challenge #1!

Whoo-hoo!  A new challenge blog. We can't have enough in my opinion. :) "It's the most fun."

I'm excited about this one becuase it will force me to make birthday cards. For some reason, I make cards galore, but rarely, if ever, birthday ones.

Here is the first challenge over at Seize the Birthday:



This week's challenge is for a feminine birthday card.     I used a piece of October Afternoon patterned paper I've had in my drawer for eons.


I also used my new stamp set that came with my Cricut Artiste Collection from CTMH for the sentiment. The grid is stamped from the CTMH set "You Are.....". The twine is from Hemptique.

Thanks for visiting!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oh so very pretty! Love that DP you used with this and the sentiment being the focal point is wonderful!
    Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts