Monday, January 7, 2013

Freshly Made #67 & Dynamic Duos #34

Good day!

I had myself a little crafty marathon yesterday in between church services. Hee hee. It was quite invigorating!

My first post of these results is for the Freshly Made Sketch and the Dynamic Duos colors; (although I hope to get the time to do something else with Dynamic Duo colors.)



I used my CTMH "Flakey Friends" stamp set to stamp this adorable little snowman:


I stamped the striped row below the snowman using my "It's Your Day" (campaign) stamp set. I love that set! I think I use this stripe a lot. I colored the snowman with my CTMH watercolor pencils and blended with the blending pen. I stamped my sentiment from PaperSmooches "Sentiment Sampler" added the pink scalloped edge and gray twine. I also added the CTMH Bitty Pearls around the snowman where the stamped snowflakes appeared. This is all matted on matching blue cardstock and the card base is a light gray (grey flannel, I think).

Thanks for visiting today. Happy 2013! Pin It

5 comments:

  1. Had to take a work break and sneak a peak since I knew you were going to be posting something! CUTE CUTE CUTE!!! Love the little pearls of 'snowflakes' around the snowman!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! Love the pear;y snowballs! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable. ;-) I love how you used these colors. Thank you for joining us at Dynamic Duos. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! I love the pearls for snow...very clever idea. So glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is a very adorable snowman! Such a cute card and I also like those pearly snowflakes, lovely touch! Thanks for playing along this week at Dynamic Duos.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts