Tuesday, January 8, 2013

CFC 84 - Thank You Card

Good evening!  Here for a quick post while supper is finishing off. Butter melting in the oven for 7up Biscuits and a Corned Beef Brisket cooking in the crock pot. I can't wait to eat it! Yum. :)

I have a post for this weeks CASual Friday challenge: create a Clean and Simple Thank You card.

cfc84

I decided to make a (somewhat) masculine card:


I used leftover Roxie paper from last year's "February" CTMH Workshop on the Go kit. The chipboard shape, Desert Sand ink (Sponged the white chipboard shape), stamp set ("A Little Thanks"), Black Hemp, and black adhesive pearl gems are all CTMH. The card base is Rustic Cream PTI cardstock. As usual, I stamped my sentiment using Black VersaFine ink. It really makes the letters pop and show up so well. One of my best impulse purchases EVER! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love this design, Mandy! The strip of plaid paper is fantastic, and the twine bow adds a great detail while keeping it masculine. Thanks for sharing this with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts