Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Retro Sketches #22

Hello - there.

I'm on a marathon bloggin' session. Trying to catch up some posts before I move onto new crafty projects. I'll get overwhelmed and never share any of them - and thus the circle of life is forever stalled as I become more and more intimidated by my growing pile of "to blog" projects and, next thing you know - my blog is growing cobwebs and might even stink a little bit. -- Phew. Did I just say that all out loud? Excuse me.


I have been wanting to participate with Retro Sketches for several, several weeks but I think this is my first time. --> "Hello there. Long time listener - first time caller."


Here is the cute little sketch:


I think it's fun.

Here is my take on it - using some "Topstitch" from my CTMH Archives.



The butterfly stamp is from Skipping Stones Design. I colored it in with a Pink chalk pencil (General's) and Crystal Blue and Chocolate CTMH watercolor pencils. I used my CTMH blending pen to smooth it all out. The sentiment stamp set is from CTMH "Card Chatter - Sympathy". All is stamped in Cocoa ink.



Thanks for looking - have a fantabulous week!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Very sweet and pretty. I like this card! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts