Wednesday, August 22, 2012

CFC 66 The Beach!

Happy Hump Day!

I'm not sure about you, but I can't believe it is Wednesday already. It seems like I blink and half the week escapes me. As (almost) I did with the Casual Friday posting deadline. I started this card over the weekend and left it lying on my desk in limbo for days! I only finished it up this morning.


CFC66: Create a project featuring something you might see in or at the ocean

I thought of the beach for two reasons, -- in order of importance, (1) I have this great new stamp set from CTMH that I LOOOOVE and (2) we are planning, Lord willing, to go to the beach in October with the piglets.

Here is my Clean and Simple card using the "Kick Back" stamp set and 3 strips of cardstock. The sentiment is from the "Card Chatter - Sympathy" stamp set. (Inside of the card says "thinking of you.")



Doesn't it make you wish you were sitting in that chair right now! I sure do. :)

Thanks for looking and have a great rest of the week. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Mandi I love the scene you created here! I would go there in a heartbeat! LOL! Thanks for playing along this week with CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts