Friday, August 17, 2012

PPA #141

Good evening.

Two in one night. I'm yawning and going to have a hard time getting out of this chair to start supper, but I'm posting my other card if it kills me. I am no stranger to procrastination, but not today!

I was thrilled to see a sketch this week at Pals Paper Arts.

PPA141 Sketch Challenge

And, I think this one is fun. Since I've had Christmas cards noodling around in my brain, I decided to do another today.

This delicious paper is old Making Memories (clearance at Target - does it get any better than that? I think not!)

The CTMH stamp set is "Backwoods" for the trees and "Holiday Wishes" for the sentiment (A retired SOTM from 2011). The red gems are a combination of CTMH and Micheal's. The ribbon is from Michael's.



The two smaller trees are trimmed and popped up on foam tape. All edges are inked in cocoa ink, used to stamp the sentiment. Topiary green is the ink color for the trees.

Thanks for looking! Pin It

1 comment:

Popular Posts