Tuesday, August 7, 2012

CFC64 and PPA140

Good morning.

Day before school starts back here -- wow. Where did the summer go? I know the kids aren't totally ready for it to start back and neither is Mom! I've enjoyed not having to strictly enforce all the timelines and schedules and taking it easy. Homework and bedtimes - yuck! (It's like I'm still a kid!)

This weeks CAS-ual Friday challenge is "clean and simple projects featuring things you'd see in the sky".  I combined that with the color challenge from Pals Paper Arts.




cfc64StarfruitMarinaRealRed

I used CTMH's Cranberry, Crystal Blue, and Sweet Leaf. The stamp set is from Skipping Stones Design. I'm normally not a "bird" person, but I've found this one stamps up so pretty and is great for CAS stamped only cards! One of my new favorite formulas - not much paper, just having fun stamping!

All supplies, excluding the stamp set, are CTMH.
Thanks for looking and hope you are having a great week! Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love how the red boldly sets off your design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw pretty!! Love your colors and that beautiful little bird! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays this week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts