Sunday, November 8, 2015

Penguin's Christmas Cheer

Hello!

I 'm popping in at the end of my fun family weekend (sister and her Piglets visited. I am SO tired!) :-) I was able to start a card this afternoon while Sister and I chatted and then finish it up after she left.

I've wanted for several weeks to play with my MFT penguin stamp and "Christmas it up". :D

 
 
I combined my MFT Penguins in Paradise set with a Santa hat and holiday packages from the Jingle All the Way set. My sentiment is from Gift Tags stamp set and patterned papers are Lawn Fawn's Snow Day Petite Pack. Behind the cute little penguin, I sponged Cracked Pistachio Distress Ink. I colored my little guy and his accessories with Prismacolor Pencils.
 
I'm playing along with Christmas Card Challenges, Anything Goes, ABC Christmas Challenges, V- Very Cute, and the current sketch over at Freshly Made Sketches.
 
 
Well, that's all for me tonight! This post was a quick one - due to lack of brain function as a direct result of sleep deprivation. Oh, that was exhausing. I gotta go! ; )  ha!
 
 
Thanks SO much for stopping by to visit -- please do so again soon! I love visitors, comments, and followers.
 
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 
 
Galations 6:14   NKJV   (New King James Version)
   But God forbid that I should boast except in the cross of our Lord Jesus Christ, by whom the world has been crucified to me, and I to the world. 
Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Adorable! Your inked background and pattern paper are perfect with the penguins! Love this to bits, Mandy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful Christmas card with a fab design. The little pinguin is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a very cute and beautiful CAS Christmas card...lovely colours. Thank you for joining our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge and we would love to see you again soon.
    Dorte x

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE that cute little penguin on the sponged background. Your paper choices are just perfect - both in their color and their patterns. (I love the hint of black/white polka dot, and the green bokeh!) Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you've turned the summer penguin into a Christmas penguin. So clever! This is a fabulous card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Mandy :-) the image is super cute and I love the shaded background, very lovely :-)

    thanks for joining us on the ABC Christmas Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this card so love the way you did the background and that penguin is so so stinking cute!
    Thanks for joining in with our challenge at ABC Christmas Challenge,
    hugs Samantha :0)

    PS we have a DT call at ABC Christmas challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! Great take on the V Challenge. Thank you for playing along with the ABC Christmas Challenge!!
    ~Lacey
    ABC Christmas Challenge DT

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts