Tuesday, April 30, 2013

2013 Stamping Royalty Honorable Mention - Season's Greetings - "Shocked and Awed"!

Well I can't believe it! I sat down at the computer to post a couple of entries (3 if I was REALLY ambitious) for some online challenges, and in my typical fashion, I got distracted and began blog hopping from my Blogger list. (I spread two truck loads of mulch today while kids were in school and Hubby was at work, so I've been looking for excuses to sit down!). Anyway, one thing lead to another and I wound up back on the PaperCrafts blog and the results of the 2013 Stamping Royalty contest. I remembered there was still one category I had not looked for the revealed winners (sometimes I recognize the names of the gals from blog land or PaperCrafts pages. I read ALOT.). I stumbled across the blog post for Honorable Mentions, which I didn't really even realize were chosen, and lo' and behold, I saw my own name and then my card!!!!

That's right! I know - I can't believe it either! I am the Honorable Mention for the Seasons Greetings 2013 Stamping Royalty contest!!!!  Wow.

For fun, they are holding a vote to pick a winner from the 5 Honorable Mentions, one from each category. The categories are: Love, Hello/Thinking of You, Season's Greetings, Birthday, and Thank You. The winner of the voting gets the same prize package as the Royalty Finalists. Who wouldn't want that?!

Please feel free to take a peek at the blog entry, my card, and cast a vote!!! Instructions are included within the blog post. Voting is open until Thursday, May 2nd.

2013 Stamping Royalty Honorable Mentions Blog Post from Papercrafts

Thanks for stopping by to visit and read a long post!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts