Sunday, April 14, 2013

Play Date Cafe Challenge #177

I love the "Nautical Breezes" color challenge at Play Date this week! If there's any combination I like better than red and blue, it's probably red and orange. I like to get wild and wooly every now and again and change things up a bit. I'm nothing if I'm not versatile.



This photo just screams happy and summer to me.

I used some of my long-forgotten pearl paint tinted with Crystal Blue re-inker to make this card.

The orange dots are stamped from my "Grunge" set by Skipping Stones Design (sentiment also). The light blue epoxy dots are from My Mind's Eye. (Another fun Michael's find!)

Thank you for stopping by to take a peek! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the 'finger-painting' with the 'splashes' of color.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks like it was fun to create! Fabulous design! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. An absolutely FABulous entry for our challenge over at The Play Date Cafe!!! So glad you could play along : )

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts