Friday, April 26, 2013

Play Date #179

I'm back with another quick post! Trying to squeeze in pix of my activities this morning in my crafty space before I get home with the kids and it all breaks loose around here! :) It will go from quiet (and almost mesmerizing - I get sleepy sitting here now!)  to NOT so quiet and NOT so mesmerizing! It's comical some days.

I love the fun happy spring colors from Play Date this week.



Here is my card using these colors (CTMH: Pear, Cotton Candy, and Sunset):


I stamped the stripes using my stamp set held over from my CTMH "Wonderland" kit. I die cut the stars in matching paper and added the buttons and twine. The sentiment is from Paper Smooches "Sentiment Sampler".

Thanks for visiting!!!

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. This is just SO cute! I love the stars and the matching sentiment! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts