Saturday, October 26, 2013

Tuesday Trigger - Rustic Fall

I jumped on this week's Tuesday Trigger as a chance to add to the Mommy Dearest Thanksgiving collection. She loved it! It is one of my favorites, too, ... if I do say so myself. =)



Here is my card based on this Trigger photo:


I used PTI Kraft cardstock for my base, dark brown burlap from Michael's, and a Rustic White cardstock strip stamped with leaves from the Lawn Fawn "Harvest Season" stamp set. I stamped and trimmed a couple of the leaves from some Autumn Terracotta patterned paper and layered them on top with foam tape. I tied a string pulled from the burlap at the top of the strip, added some sequins, and a circle rub-on from my CTMH "Mischief" goodies. The circle is also layered with foam tape over a piece of brown shimmer tape, trimmed on the ends for a banner. This one came together easily and was fun to make.

Thanks for stopping by to visit! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts