Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Retro Sketches #86 and A Chocolate Affair

I'm having a lot of fun working on a little gift set of cards using my CTMH "A Chocolate Affair" stamp set. I plan to use it as a little supplemental Christmas set. Not entirely sure who will get it as of yet, but I'm still thinking it will be a cute little gift.

For this card, I've used the Retro Sketches challenge.


I've been using pastel cardstock bases and mostly papers from my 6x6 My Mind's Eye Sweet Girl pad.

 
Since my first card of this set featured hand-drawn stitching, I've added that to this card as well. I stamped my chocolates and trimmed them out before attaching them over my little pink banner. Everything seemed to go together well and matched up with the other cards I made for this set (especially the pink sequins and twine. I'm almost out of that pink twine! GASP!)
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
 

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts