Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Paper Players #168

My Dad's birthday was this week and I whipped him up a quick card to get it mailed out. It lined up perfectly with the timing of this week's Paper Player's Challenge.

 
I used patterned papers and my Artiste birthday stamp and die-cut. I LOVED the yellow chevrons. I couldn't decide if I loved the Tulip colored balloon, but it was too plain before I added it. (Original plan was to leave it paper layers only).
 
 
I'm still deeply smitten with anything wood patterned. Even the colors are ok with me -- just as long as its wood!
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Great CAS card, Mandy! I love the papers and I think the balloon is just fine, who doesn't like balloons? Thanks for sharing your creation with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet! I love wood stuff too....especially for masculine cards! Thanks for playing with my Paper Players challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic! Love the colors and I share your love of woodgrain....especially for guy cards! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts