Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Seize the Sketch #6

I'm popping in to quickly share a card I made for this week's Seize the Sketch challenge. I liked it well enough, I even made TWO cards for this challenge. :) I will post the other later. I've already spent a good part of my morning on the computer, TCB. It's necessary and I enjoy it, but I don't want all my quiet morning time to be spent here!

Here is the cute sketch!
 
Here is my interpretation for a Sympathy card I needed:
 
 
The perfectionist in me would really like to retake this photo because of the wonky angle, but it is already in the mail! :) (For once, I'm somewhat on top of it, and that's what I get.)
 
I used some paper from a new 6x6 paper pad from Glitz Design, Sunshine In My Soul. It's almost all gray and yellow. When it came in the mail, it was a little more "drab" than I expected, but now I'm in love with it. My sister would have a fit if she saw it. Hmmm.....might be something in the making there, no pun intended.
 
I also used my Rosie Posie 1 & 2 stamp sets and dies. I'm never happy with mine when I use this set (after coveting others I've seen for so long), but I really like how this one turned out. I used 1st and 2nd generation Honey ink (CTMH) and my new CTMH "Sincere Expressions" stamp set. That is a go-to set for me already.
 
Thanks for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments:

  1. this is so pretty and i love the added sequins :) Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely and the colours are pretty together. So happy you joined us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful sympathy card! Your two-step stamping looks awesome and I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those cards are always so difficult to make but you managed to make it very elegant, love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. really pretty! I love the grey and yellow!
    Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts