Sunday, December 28, 2014

Publication Share

I'm popping in to say "hello" and share another card that was published in PaperCrafts & Scrapbooking Magazine. After I recovered from the news that our beloved MotherShip was leaving us, I decided to share my published cards from the past 2 years as my own good-bye therapy and to pay homage to her.

This card is actually in the January 2015 issue (out now). The next to the last issue to be published and the last for my own published work. Sniffle. I had a few picked up to be in forthcoming issues that were cancelled before they were even put to print. Double sniffle. I plan to share those here, as well, in another post.

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking January 2015 Digital Issue


My card is featured in the Creating With Texture article and can be found highlighted in the Table of Contents (page 4)...
 
I loved the cheerful colors of this card. The patterns at the bottom are laminate fabric, scraps so generously passed down to me by my sister from her "Splash Bag" business this summer. (Water proof cell phone cases/wallets to have at the beach, pool, water park, etc.) I drew a scallop pattern on each strip with a ball point pen, then cut them out and adhered to the card base, which is covered in the chevron paper. I stamped the HELLO from my CTMH Hopscotch alphabet onto cork paper and trimmed each letter individually. I added the twine and enamel dots in matching colors to finish it all off. It looks SO MUCH prettier in the magazine thanks to their rock star professional photography. Please go check it out!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit.
 
God Bless,
Mandy


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts