Sunday, December 14, 2014

Christmas Card Share

Hello!

I'm wanting to share a fun and easy little set of Christmas cards I made - great for mailing as one-layer, and simple enough for mass-producing. I made four to create a little set, but could easily do several more. (If I didn't want to move on to something else already! Whaaattt? Who me?!)

These are using PaperTrey Ink Dies and stamps:





 
I used the Christmas Wet Paint dies to die cut part of the sentiment (using My Mind's Eye patterned paper) and then stamped the rest using the matching stamp set. The designs are each from the Autumn Pattern Pieces stamp. I kept the colors simple and added a little matching bling on each one with enamel dots. By keeping the design the same on each card, it really was quick work!
 


Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!

God Bless,
Mandy Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Fabulous CAS cards Mandy! I love how you've used patterned papers to die cut the sentiments.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    hugs
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mandy, these are awesome one layer cards! I love the die cut sentiments!! Thanks for joining us at 4 Crafty Chicks this week xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts