Tuesday, November 18, 2014

AEIheartU Challenge #18 - Holiday

Well I've done it. I've broke the seal on the Christmas cardmaking and now I can't stop. :) Ha ha. Once I start on the Christmas themes, I want to keep going. They are my all-
time favorite to make.

Today, I had a few moments to steal away in my crafty space so I played along with a couple of challenges. One I'm happy enough with to post. :) It happens.

AEIHeartU's Challenge is all about Holidays.

Challenge 18
I had grandiose plans to make a Holiday card with one of my non-holiday sets (not like I have a ton of them, but still) and I couldn't get one to suit me! I may try again with another idea. I may need to write it down!
 
 
Here is my card using Winter Wreath:
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
This one is pretty simple. I stamped the sentiment "Peace Love & Joy" repeatedly on the background using Latte pigment ink by Amuse Studio. I then stamped the wreath twice, once in Simply Chartreuse by PTI and then in Olive by CTMH. I stamped the bow on scrap paper in Tulip (CTMH) ink, trimmed it with my Micro Tip Scissors (MUST HAVE!) and adhered it to the bottom of my wreath. I then stamped some of the berries in Chocolate (CTMH) ink to finish it off before adhereing it all to a Kraft card base.
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy




Pin It

1 comment:

  1. So sweet! LOVE the stamped sentiment background behind your lovely wreath! Thanks so much for playing along with Avery Elle AEI{heart}U!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts