Monday, June 30, 2014

Colour Q #247 and Seize the Sketch #23

Hi there!

I've been having trouble making it to the keyboard these past few days. I have some other cards to share that I made for challenges and missed the deadline. I haven't done that in a long time! But the weekend was busy with some DIY projects around the house and we are still going strong today.(Although we had to stop and take a break for more supplies and groceries this afternoon and I'm afraid it will be hard to start back up! =D )

I have a card I made in a crafty session last week using Colour Q colors and inspired by the layout over at Seize the Sketch.



I used more of my CTMH Free To Be Me paper and a stencil I cut a while back using my Silhouette.

 
I used a sponge dauber to add Indian Corn Blue and Sky blue ink over the stencil, rounded the corners and stamped the sentiment using Wet Paint III (PTI). The flowers are die cut and stamped from WPlus9's Fresh Cut Florals.
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card. I love the stenciled background and the sweet little flowers. Thanks for joining us at colourQ and Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet take on the challenges - the stencilled background is so soft and perfect for the flowers. Thanks for playing along with Colour Q!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card fits the bill in every way!! The colors are fantastic and totally match the challenge ad the little flower matches the dress in the pic on the challenge!! AWESOME!! And I love the way you met the sketch and made it your own - you are incredible!! Extremely Well Done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card! I love the stenciled background and the super fun sentiment!!
    <3 Emily L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this funky card and the way you used the sketch! The sentiment is awesome...love how bold it is! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts