Thursday, June 19, 2014

Anything Goes - Paper Smooches SPARKS

This is an "Anything Goes" week over at the SPARKS blog. And how can you not play along with that? 8-)

I made this card earlier this week, but today we had a "cheater" day at our house! Mommy needed a "day off". I let the kids play on the computer most of the day and I played in my room so I will have plenty of cards to share over the next few days. Daughter was in my room with me and we listened to/watched the daily Bones marathon. It was a relaxing day! They left at 3 to play with their friends on our street and I used the quiet time to work out - a much improved state of mind over yesterday! ha ha. Summer woes are getting to me at times! ;-0

Enough of that - I should share my card now!





Here is my card using Cyber Café and Get Outta Town from Paper Smooches.

 
I can't claim credit for the clever pairing of the Get Outta Town sentiment with the coffee cups. I saw this over on, (I'm pretty sure), ~amy's~ blog one day and since I'm a coffee NUT, I loved it!
 
I stamped each mug in different CTMH colors, masking each time to create the cute stack. The fun patterned papers are from Pink Paislee's Hey Kid 6x6 paper pad. I added just a few matching dots and iridescent sequins to finish it off. I sketched the bottom shadow under the cups using a Spectrum Noir marker. Easy peasy!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Mandy, this is darling! Love the combination of coffee cups and happy place sentiment! Thank so much for playing along with this week's Paper Smooches SPARKS challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total Awesome-sauce right here!! Love the colors and the addition of dots and sequins!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts