Sunday, February 9, 2014

Monday Mood Board #26

Good evening!

I'm popping in for a quick post after a busy weekend. The kids had "play dates" all day Saturday and I did housework all day today while Big Daddy had to work! Hopefully, I won't have to be rocked to sleep tonight. We have another busy week ahead of us and no time off in sight for the man of the house, it's still just me and The Piglets holding down the fort. And with the weather being so uncooperative, we barely get out of the house. We will ALL welcome spring time for so many reasons! Big Daddy and I keep laughing about the youtube video we saw of the little boy who was tired of shoveling snow after 10 minutes and screams up to the sky "JESUS MAKE IT WARM!". The background of the video is so obviously the mother laughing, in hysterics. I shouted this myself tonight after cleaning up another kitty cat mess -- we've bit the bullet and let them sleep inside because of the cold. We are such softies. But I am counting down to warmer days and the absence of guilt for making them sleep in the garage! =)

Ok - enough about that! I should finish this post. I played in my room Friday night and then all day Saturday while the kids were otherwise occupied with their friends. (BLISSFUL) Here is a card I made with my newly acquired (hoarded Christmas gift card finally spent, thank you very much) WPlus9 Fresh Cut Florals. (I SO LOVE IT!!! So versatile!)

Here is the photo inspiration over at WPlus9's Monday Mood Board:
 
And here is my card:
 
The background patterned paper is a piece from Dear Lizzy's 5th & Frolic 6x6 pad. The front banner is hand trimmed from Colonial White CTMH cardstock and then stamped from Fresh Cut Florals. The bottom layer flower is Blush ink, the inner flower is Worn Lipstick Distress Ink, and the leaves are 1st and 2nd Generation Olive Ink. It was SO fun! and I REALLY like how it turned out! I fell in love with the fonts in this stamp set (I've decided I am a font nerd)  and some of the others out with WPlus9.
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts