Tuesday, February 18, 2014

CASE Studay #178

And hello! (If you are in the Nashville area, that's Gerry House and one of his funny impersonations of local government official!)

I've been trying to make up for lost time in my crafty space the past couple of days AND while I'm doing that catch up on some 'thinking of you' cards. I'm plum out!

Here is this week's CASE Studay inspiration piece. It's really cute. I was "inspired" but I'm not sure I like mine near as much as the original. =)
 
Here is my card using PTI's Autumn Pattern Pieces in CTMH's Tulip, Sunflower, and Sunset. (LOVE these colors together!)
 




I layered my stamped panel on a piece of BoBunny cardstock in a matching red and over a piece of gray patterned paper from the Dear Lizzy 5th and Frolic 6x6 pad. The sentiment comes from PTI's Heart to Heart mini set #6. The wood veneer clouds are from Freckled Fawn (thanks Big Daddy). They've been out on my desk since Chrstimas and I decided I had to glue them to something!

Thanks so much for stopping by to visit!

God Bless,
Mandy Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Loving those sweet clouds!
    Thanks for studying with us on CASE Study this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a happy card! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts