Monday, May 20, 2013

Fusion Challenge #7

Hello,
Still on a roll with my blog posts this morning. I am actually linking up with this week's Fusion Challenge! I've played along at least once, but, of course, fooled around and missed a linky deadline. (I know - surprise of the century.)

I've been loving these sketches and this week I had fun playing around with a "collage-y" style for a girl's graduation gift.


I die-cut the sentiment and flower using my CTMH Artiste Cricut cartridge, in Honey and Watermelon cardstock. I adhered my strips of fun washi tape then layered the die cut pieces, baker's twine, and stamped the secondary sentiment from PaperSmooches Sentiment Sampler. 

Thanks for stopping by!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous die-cuts Mandy - love your bright colours!
    So glad you joined in the fun experimenting @ FUSION - hope to see you again soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts