Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Friday Mashup #108

I remembered I had one more card that I had not shared. I'm trying to keep myself busy in a central location of the house to monitor children this afternoon and posting cards seems a great activity.

My sister requested a graduation card for one of her nieces and I used the "embossing" inspiration from Friday Mashup to fulfill her request.

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project for "Graduation".
  2. Create a project with "any kind of Embossing".
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a project with "Embossing for Graduation".

Here is my card for her request, AND, I might add, in the appropriate school colors! =)

 
 
I embossed my background panel with the Linen Impression Plate from PTI. My colors are Dutch Blue and Honey, the same colors as my Alma Mater where the graduate attends. The stamps are from one of my Artiste Cricut Cartridge companion stamp sets. The white seam binding ribbon is also CTMH.
 
Thanks for stopping by! 



Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Ah, adorable! I love how you incorporated "congrats" into the year; very clever. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Heidi, I love how the "congrats" is incorporated into the card, it looks great!

    Thanks for playing along with us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card! Love how you've used the sentiment in the middle of the year, and the little cap on the '3' is a perfect touch! Thanks for playing along with the Friday Mashup this week!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts