Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Seize the Birthday #7

I am squeezing in a quick post after stealing a few moments of crafty time today. I've been trying to reclaim my card crafty mojo and it's more challenging than it seems sometimes! If I have other "jobs" I have on my brain, it seems to affect my creativity - and the bad part about that is, as you all know, a woman's work is never done. Therefore, creativity is impeded on a regular basis! But I'll get it under control. There is light at the end of the tunnel.

Today, I played along with a cute, quick sketch from Seize The Birthday.



For some reason, all I could picture was a party hat in pink. And that's what I made. I guess it's close to what I had in mind, but still didn't blow my skirt up. Perhaps b/c I desperately need a nap! (And I'm not a good "napper". ha ha Don't think I ever was - ask my poor mom.)


It may not be obvious from the photo, but I added Glitter Glitz gel (CTMH) on the hat in each circle of the patterned paper (Authentique). The other patterned paper is Mayberry from CTMH and my sentiment PaperSmooches.

Thank you for stopping by! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. VERY VERY CUTE!! Love the party hat! I think this one qualifies for H2H and CAS-UAL Friday too! You should link it up to those also!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the fun party hat :) So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty colours and lovely ribbon you have used. Another great card Mandy! So glad you joined us on Seize the Birthday.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts