Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Happy, Happy Post!

I noticed it's been a little over a week since my last post. I've been remiss in my crafty-bloggy duties. But such as life, right? .... I've been saying for several weeks now, "I've been really busy lately, but oddly enough, I can't tell you what I've been doing!".   Strange feeling. I feel like time has flown and I'm behind on some things, but my reasons for this are up for debate. Even I don't know why. :)

So, no crafty challenge cards to report in this evening, BUT on a semi-related note (and much more exciting one), I have two (YES TWO) cards published in this month's issue of PaperCrafts magazine!
The March/April 2013 PaperCrafts issue has my FIRST publication!!! I've known since (about) September and, honestly, I'm still riding that wave of excitement. I must admit I "showed out" a little bit when I got the email and even as my issue(s) came in the mail, I was still giddily joyful and grinning like a chesire cat. I still can't believe it, even when I look at the issue!

It was the most fun, I have to admit.

Here is a picture of my favorite card and one that was published:

 

This one has quite a bit of stamp-y goodness in it. My two favorite stamp "dealers" Close to My Heart and PaperTrey Ink.  The Giraffe (I am a SUCKER for animal stamps, ask my local CTMH "pusher") is from the CTMH "Zoology" stamp set, the Star is from "Love Life", and the sentiment is from "Baby Love". The hexagons are from PTI's "Happy Hexagons" mini-stamp set.

Please check out the latest copy of Paper Carfts for all the crafty genius throughout. I'm not sure mine quite measured up to the other beauties in there, but I'll take it just the same. After all, we are our own worst critics anyway, right?

Thank you for stopping by!

Pin It

5 comments:

Popular Posts