Sunday, February 10, 2013

Moxie Fab - Tuesday Trigger

It's been a LONG time since I've played with the weekly Tuesday Trigger challenge! I'm bad about forgetting to even check it out; I've updated my list now so that shouldn't happen anymore. :)

This week's is really cute - I love the colors.



I took my inspiration from the colors, the heart, and the stitching.

I first covered a chipboard heart in pink chevron washi tape, lining up the patterns to make the cool diamond pattern you see above. I then stamped the stitching from my "Typeset" stamp set (from CTMH kit). I added gray pearls from CTMH and the stamped buttons from the same set I mentioned. The sentiment is Paper Smooches and gray twine is Doodlebug Design.

Thanks for visiting! Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey Mandy! Thanks for linking this up to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts