Monday, December 17, 2012

PDCC#161

Hello there.

I'm throwing out a quick post for a card I stamped for this week's Play Date Cafe. I loved it (even though my photo didn't turn out all that great.) It's going to a teacher tomorrow at school so a quick snap in the kitchen tonight was the best I could do at the time.



And here is my clean and simple card with these darling colors:

 
 
I stamped the snowflakes from the CTMH Holiday Trinkets stamp set in Cotton Candy ink, added green pearls from Doodlebug Design, the sentiment is from Amuse Studio, and lastly, Cranberry grosgrain ribbon from CTMH. The card base and decorated panel is white cardstock from PaperTrey Ink.
 
 
Hope you are having a good week with the last mad dash before Christmas. I just told my husband today that I am actually tired of smoking up our credit card! I'm ready to let it rest for a while. :)
 
Thanks for visiting!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. beautiful CAS card, the pink snowflakes are so sweet! hope your credit card is enjoying it's rest ;) Thanks for joining us in the Play Date Cafe!
    -Rachel w k
    rwkrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great take on the color story this week - love those pink snowflakes! Thanks so much for playing along with us at PDCC!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts