Friday, December 7, 2012

Freshly Made #64 - Revisited

Hello - one more quickie post today and I'm off to tackle some Christmas decor! (Yes, that's right. We haven't finished any of it yet. Just a bunch of half-way completed stations in our house. It's maddening if I let myself think about it. .... Fortunatley for me, it's not too hard to NOT think about it.)

I had more ideas for the Freshly Made sketch yesterday. It was a terribly gray and dreary day here, even though it was a balmy 66 degrees most of the day. I wanted some color and pizzaz to cheer myself up after Darling Son's Flu B diagnosis.



I'm still working my way through my coveted CTMH "Dotty for You" paper packet, as evidenced with this card:


I used the "Its Your Day" stamp set to stamp the patterns on my CTMH Paper Butterflies. Then sponge inked Blush ink atop it all. The white butterflies were still blending into the background. Some green glittery Twinkle Brads that match my Michael's ribbon (always exciting to match the good stuff with my "cheap" stuff.  It's hard to be a born & bred tightwad and have this hobby.) My sentiment is stamped in Lagoon ink using the celebration stamp set that came with my Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.

Thank you for stopping by! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. This is an absolutely stunning card, Mandy. Love the array of butterflies and the beautiful details. Thanks for playing along with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Mandy! Love those colorful butterflies! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the bright colors! Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts