Sunday, September 25, 2011

BOO to you! H2H Cardstock Challenge

H2H -- use cardstock only; at least 3 different colors.

I almost missed this one! I made this card almost a week ago - when I saw the blog challenge at work last Monday (on my lunch break, OF COURSE) I had an idea I had been tinkering with for a while that I wanted to test.

I have been going back & forth on my Homestead alpha trying to decide if I still like it. I've been thinking on different ways I can change it up. I have several baby girl things to make and thought I could easily do something with pink and flowers, etc. But, the stamp kissing came to mind last week!

I have a little problem when it comes to all of the Halloween decor, supplies, and scrapbooking/cardmaking goodies! I want every stamp, sticker, paper, etc. And, I have some cool ones!

I decided to stamp the alpha in black and stamp kiss from the Fright Night stamp set I recently purchased. I used the fence row scenery on two of the letters and a bat from the stamp found in the Mischief  WOTG kit.

I love how it turned out!



TFL! Hope you have a great week!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I am totally with you on the Halloween decor/stamps/paper/everything! It all wants to come home with me! The kissing technique you used here is so cool, and what a great way to give new life to an older stamp set. Love the flourishes in the opposite corners, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done! I really like how you 'kissed' the Fright Night stamps to the Homestead alphabet. Thanks for playing along with us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts