Tuesday, June 7, 2016

2 Creative Chicks Showcase #11





Hello!

I've got a card to share today for this month's showcase over at 2 Creative Chicks. It's always Anything Goes so it's a great chance to play along and check out some fun and motivational inspiration in the gallery.


2 Creative Chicks


I played with my Silhouette and cardstock to make this little cutie: (I really should play around like this more often!)

 
 
These are all CTMH neutral colors (probably some are retired I've had them so long!) but they worked out perfectly. I stamped the sentiment from WPlus9's Strictly Sentiments 2 stamp set and trimmed the strip into a little banner, secured with tape and a button with twine bow. It really doesn't need anything else and that's kinda the fun part. I did gently ink the edges of the light colored fur with brown ink. But no embellishing otherwise.
 
I hope you come over and play along and check out the fun!
 
  



Challenge#11
Starts June 1, 2016
Ends June 30, 2016
Click HERE to link up!


God Bless,
Mandy
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. OH MY HECK --- CUTEST thing ever - so fun, so well done and I am just smitten with this little guy - thanks for making me smile SO BIG!!!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts