Wednesday, May 11, 2016

ABC Christmas Challenge - "J" for Jewels

Hello!

It's time for another fun challenge over at the ABC Christmas Card Challenge. It's just the most fun -- a new challenge every two weeks based on a different letter of the alphabet. I love it!

To main Blog

Our sponsor this challenge is:


Fred She Said


Photobucket


$10 gift certificate


Fred She Said Designs offers a wide variety of digital products with a floral flair and cute characters too - Digi's, Pre-coloured images, Papers, Sets, Fred's Flower Kits, and even digital cutting files.

 
This week we are on letter 'J' and the theme is Jewels. I used adhesive pearls for my jewel accents.

 
 
 
I've used all retired Close To My Heart products on this one! And the fun trick is the little scalloped flap on the front actually drops down when the twine is untied and a slot is available for a gift card. I accented my stamped accents with the adhesive pearls - even adding some to the swirls on the package (sadly, they don't show in the photo!).
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by to visit! Please come back again soon and please pop on over to the ABC Christmas Challenge blog! It's the most fun! :)
 
God Bless,
Mandy


Pin It

2 comments:

  1. A very beautiful card, Mandy. I love the colours and the papers. Luv, Wilma

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this card Mandy, like Wilma said the colors and papers are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts