Sunday, April 13, 2014

Retro Sketches #110 - Watts & Watts

I am sharing a card I made tonight for this week's Retro Sketch. I splurged and got this month's Simon Says Stamp card kit because I so loved the fun little stamp set and it was unlike any others that I already have. I thought it looked fun and it is! But, I've been pretty busy since it came in and I've only made a couple of cards with it. Yikes! So, I wanted to give it a whirl with this sketch:

 
 
Everything I used came in the kit with the exception of the Black twine (PTI), Liquid Glass (CTMH), and red marker (Spectrum Noir). I colored in the heart and covered it in Liquid Glass for some shine (I had seen this done on another blog and got the idea).  I loved the pink and black patterns together but was only "okay" with how the Goldrush rays and Honey light bulb came together with the rest of it (CTMH colors). Oh well. Win some, lose some, right?  =) Have a great week!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this bright and bold card! Great take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts