Monday, April 14, 2014

Paper Smooches SPARKS Photo Challenge

This week's SPARKS challenge is to use the inspirational photo in your project.

 
 
I'm not sure why - but something came to mind almost immediately. That rarely, if ever, happens for me! Most of the time, I putter around and watch a little TV in my crafty space and stare aimlessly. Ha!
 
Here is what I came up with using the Paper Smooches Reflections stamp set:
 
 

I was so proud of this one because it is exactly what I had pictured, but the photo didn't turn out great. (Figures! Just my luck!) I snapped two last night after my last-of-the-weekend-crafting-session and the other turned out great.
 
I stamped the Reflections images on Rasberry Fizz cardstock in the same ink. I used Simply Chartreuse ink on some scrap green cardstock and Smokey Shadow ink on CTMH's Gray Wool cardstock. I then trimmed each strip to have a banner end, adhered them to my card, and stitched a couple of lines over the top of each banner. I stamped the 'celebrate' from Scripty Sayings and then added a few enamel dots in matching colors from My Mind's Eye.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!
 
God Bless,
Mandy
 

Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Love the banner and how you stitched the pieces on your card. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Smooches SPARKS.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts