Sunday, October 27, 2013

Colour Q Challenge #212

I promised myself I didn't need to make any Halloween cards this year. (Giggle) I made several last year, mostly because I am always obsessed with most all of the Halloween goodies, but I never sent any out! I just knew I would mail them out to family, especially my nieces and nephews, but as it does a lot, The Procrastination Monster got a hold of me. And so as it is - I still have a stash of Halloween cards.

Long story short (TOO LATE! - name that movie), I couldn't resist playing around with these colors from Colour Q and one of my favorite Halloween stamps. It's one of the very first ones I bought from Close To My Heart. I can't bring myself to part with it; partly because of sentimental reasons, partly because I still really like it.



I went clean and simple with this card, just getting a kick out of these images in the fun colors:
 
I used CTMH colors of Sunset and Gypsy and PTI's Simply Chartreuse. A panel of Rustic White cardstock layered over my card base and black paper strip using foam tape. Simple, simple!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, I just LOVE this.....those images are adorable! Thanks for sharing this with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet - great CAS design with those three images in the different colours complimented by the crisp black greeting! Thanks for playing along with us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts