Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Friday Mashup # 76 - Starburst Technique

Good evening -

Hope all are enjoying mood-lifting fall weather as we are. I didn't get hot and cranky when "pitching" to The Boy today after shool. Very encouraging.

I'm exhausted tonight after a long, busy day, but bound and determined to get, at least, one post in! I've missed several posts lately, but, rest assured, I've still been playing along, keeping up with challenges, and blog hopping. I don't give it up entirely when things get hectic.

I've had somewhere to be every day this week, but have squeezed a few cards in now and again.

I experimented with the Starburst Technique this weekend to participate with the Friday Mashup challenge.


I used the sketch and starburst technique to create this Fall card (pulling out Fall colors makes me positively giddy!):


I jumped in my "Way Back Machine" to make this card using Grace patterned paper and Enchantedpatterned paper from CTMH. They are both quite old and definitely no longer hip but I loved the colors for my Fall theme. The solid cardstock is Olive.

Thanks for looking! Hope you are having a great week! Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts