Saturday, May 19, 2012

PDCC132

I know -- all these posts in one night! It's a record, I think. The kids are watching a movie, happy to be up late on a "non-school" night and I'm blogging my cards from the last few days.

I always love the Play Date black & white "Splash" challenges even though I don't always get to play.



I used a "new" stamp set, Simple Memories, from CTMH. I have had it a while but this is my first time to actually use it.


I used my Art Philosophy cartridge to cut a 2" scallop circle from a scrap piece of yellow cardstock (it's shimmery and glares in the photo) and stamp it with a coordinating CTMH sentiment stamp set that comes with the cartridge.

I finished it off with Buttercup ribbon and black pearl gems from Michaels.

Thanks for loking! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty stamps! Love the shimmery yellow scallop circle. Thanks for joining us this week at The Play Date Cafe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those big, doily images are fantastic, Mandy! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts