Sunday, February 5, 2012

H2H - 3D projects


A first for me! I've never been big on doing 3D projects - just not my forte. But with the new AP cartridge and a fun suggestion from a fellow scrapbooker at a crop last weekend, I've had the most fun making little Valentine gift bags with my daughter. I made my own version as a model for her to see and she's been making them for her classroom to take to school. We enjoyed "playing" all Saturday afternoon.

Here is my gift bag; I plan for this one to go to the Hubby complete with his favorite candy and gift card to his favorite places.



All products are CTMH with the exception of the pink "furry" ribbon, from Adornaments by EK Success.

 
This little project was loads of fun and a "new" project for me. Thanks for looking! Hope you have had a fabulous weekend. Be sure to check out the other 3D projects linked up at H2H. Pin It

3 comments:

  1. AHH!! Cute! I knew you could put those little hearts to good use!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your 1st 3D project turned out great! What a fun gift bag. Thanks for joining us at H2H!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mandy - hope you will try more 3-D projects! They are so FUNN to make! Don't you love the polka dot heart? It is one of my favorite single stamps and I'm glad you used it on your cute project! Thanks for playing H2H!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts