Sunday, February 26, 2012

FTL #179

My final post for the night! Whew!

I loved the Clean and Simple Stamping sketch this week. I think this is my first time to participate and since I had some new stamps to break in Saturday - I thought it very fitting!



Here is my card using StazOn Timber Brown ink, a Skipping Stones Design stamp set, CTMH Water color pencils, Olive ink, and Cocoa cardstock, and a Fiskars corner rounder. 

Simple can be fun - I loved experimenting with this one.

Thanks for looking! Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Perfect! Congratulations! I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this card is fine und yes to play with "simple sketch" is fun


    Monika
    from basteln.co.at

    ReplyDelete
  3. This simple card is perfection, Mandy! I just love the way the sentiment is nestled around the branch. Beautiful interpretation of the sketch.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts