Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Seize the Sketch #3

 

Well I'm blogging this afternoon with One Direction blaring in the background! :) The Piglets have taken to after school relaxation playing Minekraft on the Xbox while they have music playing through the speakers. It's almost always One Direction. (I've even seen their movie. I can't believe it myself.) Thank goodness they have decent music. Otherwise, I'd have to put the kibash on that, and no one wants Mommy "kibashing" anything around here.

I have a card I made using the current sketch from Seize The Sketch.


 
Here is my card using Watermelon Carstock (CTMH), Kraft cardstock (PTI), and Family Stories Decorative Tape (Teresa Collins):
 
 
 
I started out stamping hexagons and I just couldn't get happy with it. After that, I decided I didn't want to take the sketch so literally - but still wanted to play because I like it. The sentiment strip is one I had leftover on my desk because I couldn't bear to throw it away (from CTMH Clementine WOTG kit).  I just threw a few dots on to give it some texture and called it a day!
 
Thanks for stopping by to visit!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Super fun use of your washi! Thanks for playing with us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts