Monday, September 9, 2013

Colour Q #205

Well, MOMMY stayed up too late reading a book last night and now she's quite tired. (I'm catching up on my Lisa Scottoline legal thrillers - it's hard to put them down!) My couch is calling my name so my post will be short and sweet this morning!

I have a card to share that I made based on Colour Q challenge for this past week.



I used decorative tape from My Mind's Eye Cut and Paste collection, Rosie Posie stamp sets and dies from PTI, and sentiment from Mum's The Word PTI stamp set. My flowers are stamped in Blush ink with Vineyard Berry accent stamping. I also added the Color Ready Seam Binding (CTMH) bow just because it needed a little something extra. 

Thanks for visiting! 
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Mandy, I like the scattered enamel dots! So happy you could join us at the ColourQ!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work. Thanks for joining us this week at the Colour Q.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Mandy, love your trendy background! Thanks for playing with us at the colourQ.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts