Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Friday Mashup #126

I felt like I HAD to play along with the Friday Mashup challenge this week since it involved Washi Tape. {giggle} I've decided everything should be adhesive like washi tape. We can just tear some off and stick it to our cards. It's too easy - I love it.

Here's your Mashup Challenge:
  1. Create a project with "Washi Tape."
  2. Create a "set of 3x3 Quick Note Cards."
  3. Or Mash it Up and create a "Set of 3x3 Note Cards using some Washi Tape".
I used strips from different sets to make different color variations of the same card four times.






This last one is my favorite, almost monochromatic with it's aqua blues and green colors.

I used my PTI Boutique Borders: Birthday for the die cut and stamped sentiment. Easy Peasy set.

Thanks for stopping by to visit! 
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts