Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Seize the Birthday and Moxie Fab Challenges!

I love it when I can combine challenges -- it feels like a fun form of multi-tasking. Today, while still working on my coordinated card set for a gift, I realized my favorite birthday card (from the set) could go with the "Anything Goes" challenge over at Seize the Birthday AND the Moxie Fab Birthday Card Challenge. This made me quite happy! And after having two boys all day AND a headache (I don't think they're related) I thought catching a little break was a good omen. =)

 
The patterned paper used to die-cut the "happy" is Lagoon dots from my "Dotty For You" CTMH paper pack from last summer. (I need to get busy making sets with my "Dream Pop" from this year! Yikes. -- you know what they say, "So much paper, so little time!")
 
I love how this turned out - using the script font "birthday" (Smoothie ink) from my Bigger Blooms PTI stamp set. I added washi tape and dots to make it look more finished.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Love the negative diecut and fun colors - thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mandy! Thanks for linking this up to the Birthday Card Challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts