Wednesday, July 17, 2013

CASual Fridays Challenge #109

Hello -- I'm back, as promised, today with another card to share. I created a little last night before bed and played along with the CASual Friday challenge. I almost always love the challenge each week, but rarely make the time to play!

This week's challenge is to use polka dots. Who can resist?!


cfc109

CFC109: Clean And Simple creations (watch that "white" space) with polka dots


Today, I completed a card set that is to be a gift - all using my CTMH "Dotty For You" paper pack from last year. I love how this one turned out. I paired the Lagoon colored dots with die cut blooms from my PTI Rosie Posie stamp set. I chose ink colors found in other patterned paper from the paper pack, Sunflower, Pear, and Sunset. They are quite striking together.

 
 
The sentiment is stamped from the Communique Sentiments Mini Stamp set and Lagoon Baker's Twine from CTMH.
 
Thanks for visiting! Hope everyone is having a great summer!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous colors! I love that your polka dots are the main background of your card! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts