Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Mojo Monday #302

I'm on a posting roll! Ha! .... I wish I would say I'm totally back in my groove, but I know this little spurt is short-lived. As you may have read from my previous posts today (more than one - I know!), I finished up a gift set today and I used the sketch or idea challenges when I could to boost along my progress. I got my groove going with a mini-marathon session this morning in my crafty space.

Still using my "Dotty For You" packet to keep the cards more uniform.

Loved this Mojo sketch.

 
Here is my card using more of the Lagoon and Sunset colors. This sentiment is from the CTMH "Words Of Comfort" stamp set. I used Color Ready Seam Binding ribbon, a silver glittery designer brad, silver sequins and washi tape to dress it up a bit.
 
 
 
Thanks for visiting!


Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular Posts