Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Play Date Cafe #183

Happy Summer! ... With Memorial Day behind us, school officially out, and the kids already saying they "don't know what to do", it's here. Oh, special times, special times. (Egads!)

I loved the Play Date Colors this week,



And used these to make a Congratulations card for Graduation, making it happy and fun. No school colors this time.

 
I grabbed paper scraps from my Superhero, Dotty for You, and Lucy kits. I used my new Frame Flair stamp set to stamp on the coordinating die-cut shape. The star and cute banners were stamped with the Kudos stamp set from the Artiste Cricut cartrdige collection. (All CTMH). The sentiment is PTI, Signature Greetings,  and the little banner at the top of the card is from my Technique Tuesday, Turn 29 set. The ink colors are Honey, Topiary, and Moonstruck. I also added buttons from my own stash and tied them with a blue bakers twine.
 
Thanks for visiting!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I love all of your patterned paper! The buttons add such a fun touch. I love it! Thank you for playing along with The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts