Monday, May 13, 2013

CASual Friday Challenge #100

Well, the hard work of the weekend is over =) and I was able to relax a little today! Ha ha. After all the yardwork, housework, and kids underfoot while the husband is at work, a Monday feels a little different than it used to.

Unfortunately, after all the outside work, I've got a touch of the crud and I haven't felt like doing much today. So, that translated to getting a little quiet time in my crafty space with the Season Finale of Revenge! (I'm surprised I made anything during those riveting 2 hours!)

I wanted to play along with CASual Friday this time and I was determined. I'm frequently marking the challenges and thinking of things to make for each one that inspires me, but alot of times I don't make it back before for the deadline. So with a 2-weeker at CFC, there was no excuse this time.





Here is my CAS card using Polka Dots, Kraft paper, and a Die Cut label (top row):

 
The darling alpha stamp set is CTMH, as well as the ink colors, Lagoon, Sunflower, Topiary, Sunset, and Tulip. 
 
Thank you for stopping by!
Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Great CAS card! Great color combo! Nice playing along with you on CAS #100!

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorable, luv the shape and the mixed colors!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! The colors against the white and kraft looks just beautiful :)
    Thanks for joining our 100th CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts