Monday, December 5, 2011

PPA 122 - Celebrity Color Challenge

Season's Greetings.

After a LONG weekend of doing housework and laundry (Trying to catch up from several days absence), I was able to squeeze in crafty time last night.

I had fun pulling out my Christmas themed paper (FROM LAST YEAR I NEED TO USE!) and stamp sets.

For Pals Paper Arts color challenge, the "Mistletoe" paper from CTMH 2010 worked beautifully!


Ppa color

And here is my card using CTMH's, Cranberry, Olive, and Colonial White:

I stamped "Peace on Earth" sentiment from the CTMH set "Everlasting Life" using Olive ink. The paper Poinsettia is from the Mistletoe coordinating accessories. Cranberry ribbon and "bling" finish it off.

TFL and have a great week. Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Awwww.... I really like this one! Mistletoe was one of my favorite papers!

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts